Join Meta Networks
At Meta Networks, we have a team of visionary cloud, networking and security experts. Join the force that is building the best user-centric Network-as-a-Service to the enterprise.
Engineering at Meta Networks
We’re looking for super effective, all-around players to design and deliver a scalable and resilient distributed system. As a member of our team, you will play a key role in building a large-scale SaaS using cutting-edge technologies of various disciplines. You’ll take part in the development and deployment of multiple aspects of the solution: using the latest open-source software and technologies, from REST APIs and highly-available management services, through scalable distributed systems, to intelligent network data-path processing. You will be a part of a highly experienced team of experts in the networking, security and cloud domains with successful entrepreneurial background.
We’re looking for super effective, all-around player to design and deliver a scalable and resilient distributed system. As a member of our team, you will play a key role in building a large-scale SaaS using cutting-edge technologies of various disciplines.
- 5+ years relevant work experience
- Excellent software design skills in systems/networking environment
- Deep understanding of network technologies: Networking internals, Tunneling, IP filtering
- Cloud experience (AWS, Google Cloud Platform or Azure)
- Hands-on experience with common network topologies, protocols, and tools
- Experienced in software development on Linux-based platforms
- Deep understanding of WAN technologies including IPsec VPNs, MPLS-VPN, WAN acceleration, and remote access VPNs
- Strong fundamentals in IP Networking technologies
- Python experience is a plus
- Able to self-learn new skills and technologies
- A team player, excellent collaboration skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science or a similar field, or equivalent practical experience
Sales at Meta Networks
Join our team whose vision and passion are fuelling the growth and adoption of Meta NaaS.
Director of Sales Western Europe (IL)
The Director of Sales will lead and execute the European sales for an emerging network security start-up. The position includes direct sales and set-up of sales channel in parallel with the growth of the company.
- Identifying new prospects in the small-medium enterprise sectors
- Managing the sales process through closure of new business
- Participating in industry events
- Generate channel sales
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- 5+ years experience in a sales management role
- Hands-on sales person with desire to grow into a management role
- Experience in selling networking or security solutions
- Experience with both direct sales and SaaS sales - advantage
- Willingness to travel frequently - Up to 50% of the time