Join Meta Networks
At Meta Networks, we have a team of visionary cloud, networking and security experts. Join the force that is building the best user-centric Network-as-a-Service to the enterprise.
Sales at Meta Networks
We are looking for passionate sales professionals to join our US team and the SDP revolution. The right candidates will combine proven experience developing a pipeline and closing deals, with a creative and investigative approach.
US Sales Manager (USA)
The Sales Manager will execute sales for an emerging network security start-up. The position includes direct sales and supporting channel sales in parallel with the growth of the company.
- Identifying new medium-size enterprise prospects
- Qualifying and developing leads
- Building a pipeline of opportunities
- Managing the sales process through closure of new business
- Identifying and supporting channels in your region
- Participating in industry events
- US resident - Greater New York Area
- 5+ years experience in a sales role
- Background in selling networking and security solutions
- Experience with both direct sales and SaaS sales
- Proven record of aggressive sales achievement
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to sell emerging products in a start-up environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Advantage: prior experience working at a startup
Engineering at Meta Networks
We’re looking for super-effective, all-around players to design and deliver a scalable and resilient distributed system. As a member of our team, you will play a key role in building a large-scale SaaS using cutting-edge technologies of various disciplines. You’ll take part in the development and deployment of multiple aspects of the solution: using the latest open-source software and technologies, from REST APIs and highly-available management services, through scalable distributed systems, to intelligent network data-path processing. You will be a part of a highly experienced team of experts in the networking, security and cloud domains with successful entrepreneurial background.
We’re looking for super effective, all-around player to design and deliver a scalable and resilient distributed system. As a member of our team, you will play a key role in building a large-scale SaaS using cutting-edge technologies of various disciplines.
- 5+ years relevant work experience
- Excellent software design skills in systems/networking environment
- Deep understanding of network technologies: Networking internals, Tunneling, IP filtering
- Cloud experience (AWS, Google Cloud Platform or Azure)
- Hands-on experience with common network topologies, protocols, and tools
- Experienced in software development on Linux-based platforms
- Deep understanding of WAN technologies including IPsec VPNs, MPLS-VPN, WAN acceleration, and remote access VPNs
- Strong fundamentals in IP Networking technologies
- Python experience is a plus
- Able to self-learn new skills and technologies
- A team player, excellent collaboration skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science or a similar field, or equivalent practical experience