Meta NaaS Partner Program Brings Zero-Trust Secure Remote Access to Reduce the Risks of Trust-Based Network Security
PALO ALTO, September 17, 2018 – Meta Networks Ltd., the technology leader in software defined perimeter (SDP) solutions for secure remote access, today announced the Meta NaaS Channel Partner Program. The program extends new levels of support for the company’s zero-trust SDP solutions to IT service providers assisting organizations in the reduction of attack surfaces by site-centric virtual private networks (VPNs).
Businesses and governments today are under increasing pressures to secure IT infrastructure by reducing potential threats using user-centric security architectures. This has moved security and compliance professionals to evaluate zero-trust solutions that assign user-based policies to screen and assign network user access to sensitive resources. This compares to less secure trust-based network technologies such as traditional VPNs which substantially increase the possible exposure of sensitive resources and information.
“Meta Networks is an important new vendor that we have chosen to align with. The company provides a unique and powerful approach that addresses evolving IT operations where there is a premium on more flexible, mobile, and secure IT environments,” said Richard Shinnick, President & CEO, Touchstone Security. “Our focus on best-in-class IT solutions has led us to Meta NaaS as the next-generation solution for secure remote access to clouds and data centers. The new channel program supports our entry in a space that offers significant opportunities for growth.”
The Meta NaaS Channel Program includes training and certification, financial rewards, incentives, demonstration-ready solutions, sales enablement tools, sales leads and access to market development funds (MDFs). Supportive components of the program for qualified partners include:
- A three-tier channel partner program (Silver, Gold and Platinum) that provides the appropriate level of support infrastructure for managed security service providers (MSSPs), value-added resellers (VARs), value-added distributors (VADs), integrators, and service providers, complementing multiple go-to-market models.
- An indirect account management team to coordinate with partners and provide deployment and technical support.
- A dedicated services team to facilitate sales engineering and other pre- and post-sales enablement.
- Incentive programs and promotions.
- Complementary marketing and PR support.
- Collaboration with partners on direct marketing campaigns.
- 24x7x365 SLA-based support, 1st Level Support, and 2nd Level Support options.
“The IT services community has an excellent opportunity to strengthen their position in network security by partnering with Meta Networks. Our unique software-defined perimeter platform for zero-trust remote access and secure internet connectivity addresses multiple networking and security challenges impacting organizations worldwide,” said Royi Barnea, Director of Sales, Meta Networks. “The easy to sell and deliver cloud-native solution provides attractive pricing modules, low-touch onboarding, central policy management, enterprise-wide visibility and seamless support for a much needed and profitable complement to any service portfolio.”